ONLINE, Three-Month Series, Meets Weekly on Zoom
Starting OCTOBER 2020
Taught by Tracey Forest
Assisted by Jonah Ruh Roberts
10 sessions total (October – December 2020)
Thursday evenings, 2.5 hours–7:00 pm – 9:30 pm ET
Are you ready to reconnect with the old ways, the ways of your ancestors–the healers, the mystics, the Seers?
Inside of you, is there . . .
. . . A longing for more authentic connections with the Earth in these changing times?
. . . A strong thirst for more magic and meaning in your life?
. . . A desire for guidance and methods to enter into the Mystery in active conversation?
. . . A wish to have more tools to enter the worlds of the sacred and navigate the numinous realms?
. . . A craving to passionately create a more spiritually-infused life in alignment with your Soul?
. . . A yearning to feel less alone and be part of a community of like-minded humans who will “get you?”
. . . A need to deepen your sense of spiritual support?
. . . A hunger to be an active participant in calling in spiritual richness into your life and community?
. . . A sense of frustration about the division and separation rampant in the news and social media and a desire for
more unity and upliftment?
This in-depth course teaches ancient core (non-culture specific) shamanic techniques blended with contemporary approaches and soul-centered personal growth methods. In addition to aligning more with your Soul path, you will gain access to the realms of Spirit, wherein you will be surrounded by support, unconditional love and help. You also will gain a deeper connection to the more-than-human world all around us in Nature.
While our Seeing with the Heart Apprenticeship focuses on training shamanic healers and teachers, THIS course concentrates on the personal spiritual journey and gaining tools to enhance your own life, healing and growth.
Additionally, you will be part of an ongoing circle who will witness and reflect your own experiences, questions, expansion and breakthroughs.
In this course, you will learn:
- to “journey” into non-ordinary reality
- to connect with power animals, ancestors and teachers for guidance and healing
- to understand and participate in the Way of Council
- to clarify your soul’s purpose and work toward manifesting it in the world
- To access (or reconnect with) your own Wild Self
- to construct and perform sacred rituals to honor, heal & release
- to incorporate shamanic practice into everyday life
- techniques of working compassionately with those who have died or are dying
- techniques of divination to use with self and others
- methods of working with nature spirits and spirits of place in a respectful and cooperative way
- to retrieve soul’s voice and learn how to express it effectively
If people in the circle feel a desire to continue into another session, we will offer another 10-week intermediate skills sessions after the new year!
–What you get:
- Live sessions taught by Tracey Forest and Jonah Ruh Roberts
- Each two and a half hour session includes:
- teachings, council with the other participants, exercises in smaller groups (breakout rooms), journeying and sharing.
- Access to all session recordings
- Access to a private Facebook Group
- Your tuition includes one half-hour consult with Tracey for personal issues/guidance
- Live drumming journeys
- Downloadable handouts and suggested readings and viewings
- Assignments/homework to do each week to deepen your shamanic understandings
- Valuable soul connections with other participants in the circle
You will need a good internet connection and a device with a camera (preferably a laptop or desktop so you can see everyone on screen). You must be able to be ‘seen,’ so this is not for ‘call in/audio only.’ Group is limited to 12 participants.
Contact Tracey with questions!
All Thursdays from 7:00 – 9:30 pm on Zoom
(please arrive in the Zoom waiting room at least five minutes of 7:00)
October 8, 15, 22, 29
November 5, 12, 19 (26 is Thanksgiving)
December 3, 10, 17
Bring to our sessions:
- paper and pen/markers
- eye covering for journeying
- a rattle or drum
- any homework items we have asked you to complete
- please plan to have no distractions or interruptions during our sessions
TUITION is $595
Tracey Forest “Key Turner”
Tracey is passionate about helping others step through the doorway into the mystical and the mythical, the sacred and the sublime, the earthy and the erotic, the dark depths and high heights. She is a fearless and compassionate facilitator who has “been to the mountain” and descended into the abyss to lament for the earth, to celebrate the beauty and pain and who knows the rich gifts that lie in the dark to be mined. She stands in the portal, holding a lantern, singing ancient songs, dangling a key, inviting you to step through into the vast landscape of your Soul.
Co-founding Director of Spirit Hollow, Tracey is a shamanic healer and teacher, yoga teacher and singer of soul-stirring songs. For 25 years she has been teaching and guiding others, through Seeing with the Heart: An Apprenticeship in Core Shamanism, transformational programs for kids and women, and Wild Women Vision Quests. She is currently in the Soulcraft Apprenticeship and Initiation Program (SAIP) with Bill Plotkin and the Animas Valley Institute learning to be Soul Initiation Guide and cultivating more tools to assist in the Wholing and Healing of this broken, beautiful world.
Jonah is passionate about helping people rewhole their soul, awaken to spirit and get strong and resourced on their soul path. She is devoted to Earth and Spirit and to helping humans come back into right relationship with earth and all the myriad beings and spirits that we share this world with. She feels that we are being asked to mature, to step up, to lead and to become the medicine people that will bring healing and wholing to our species.
Jonah is a guide, herbalist, and soul midwife empowering self-healing, resiliency and soul path alignment through the wisdoms and culture of sacred earth medicine. Jonah is a graduate of Spirit Hollow’s Seeing with the Heartand year one of their Shamanic Teacher Training, a 2.5 year cranionsacral therapy training, a 3 year herbal training, as well as countless Spirit-focused gatherings and immersions. Her offerings include her 13 Moons Yearlong soul journey for women, herbal medicine trainings, women’s gatherings and collaborations with a number of other movers and shakers on events that awaken responsibility, healing and culture creation. Learn more about her!