ONLINE, Six-Week Series, Meets Thursday Evenings on Zoom
Starting March 3
Taught by Tracey Forest
6 sessions, DATES March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 and April 7
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST Thursdays
Are you ready to reconnect with the old ways, the ways of your ancestors, the healers, the mystics, the Seers?
Inside of you, is there . . .
. . . A longing for more authentic connections with the Earth in these changing times?
. . . A strong thirst for more magic and meaning in your life?
. . . A desire for guidance and methods to enter into the Mystery in active conversation?
. . . A wish to have more tools to enter the worlds of the sacred and navigate the numinous realms?
. . . A craving to passionately create a more spiritually-infused life in alignment with your Soul?
. . . A yearning to feel less alone and be part of a community of like-minded humans who will “get you?”
. . . A need to deepen your sense of spiritual support?
. . . A hunger to be an active participant in calling in spiritual richness into your life and community?
This in-depth course teaches ancient core (non-culture specific) shamanic techniques blended with contemporary approaches and soul-centered personal growth methods. In addition to aligning more with your Soul path, you will gain access to the realms of Spirit, wherein you will be surrounded by support, unconditional love and help. You also will gain a deeper connection to the more-than-human world all around us in Nature.
While our Seeing with the Heart Apprenticeship focuses on training shamanic healers and teachers, THIS course concentrates on the personal spiritual journey and gaining tools to enhance your own life, healing and growth.
Additionally, you will be part of an ongoing circle who will witness and reflect your own experiences, questions, expansion and breakthroughs.
In this course, you will learn:
- to “journey” into non-ordinary reality
- to connect with power animals, ancestors and teachers for guidance and healing
- to understand and participate in the Way of Council
- To access (or reconnect with) your own Wild Self
- to construct and perform sacred rituals to honor, heal & release
- to incorporate shamanic practice into everyday life
- techniques of working compassionately with those who have died or are dying
- techniques of divination to use with self and others
- methods of working with nature spirits and spirits of place in a respectful and cooperative way
Two months of weekly meetings
–What you get:
- Live sessions with Tracey Forest
- Each session includes:
- teachings, council with the other participants, exercises in smaller groups (breakout rooms), journeying, simple movement and sharing.
- You have access to the recording
- Live drumming journeys
- You will receive downloadable handouts and suggested readings and viewings
- Assignments/homework to do each week to deepen your shamanic understandings
Make sure you have a good internet connection and a device with a camera (preferably a laptop or desktop so you can see everyone on screen). You must be able to be ‘seen,’ so this is not for ‘call in/audio only.’
Once you make a payment, you’ll be sent a preparation email that includes a Zoom link.
Tracey Forest “Key Turner”
Tracey is passionate about helping others step through the doorway into the mystical and the mythical, the sacred and the sublime, the earthy and the erotic, the dark depths and high heights. She is a fearless and compassionate facilitator who has “been to the mountain” and descended into the abyss to lament for the earth, to celebrate the beauty and pain and who knows the rich gifts that lie in the dark to be mined. She stands in the portal, holding a lantern, singing ancient songs, dangling a key, inviting you to step through into the vast landscape of your Soul.
Co-founding Director of Spirit Hollow, Tracey is a shamanic healer and teacher, yoga teacher and singer of soul-stirring songs. A graduate of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies’ Three-Year Program in Advanced Shamanism and Shamanic Healing, she studied directly with Dr. Michael Harner. For almost 30 years, Tracey has been teaching and guiding others, through Seeing with the Heart: An Apprenticeship in Core Shamanism, transformational programs for kids and women, and Wild Women Vision Quests. She is currently in the Soulcraft Apprenticeship and Initiation Program (SAIP) with Bill Plotkin and the Animas Valley Institute learning to be a Soul Initiation Guide and cultivating more tools to assist in the Wholing and Healing of this broken, beautiful world.