ONLINE, Eight-Week Series, Meets Thursday Evenings on Zoom
Starting January 21, 2021
Taught by Tracey Forest
and Jonah Ruh Roberts
8 sessions, January 21- March 11
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm EST Thursdays
In this program, you will:
* Connect more deeply with the Earth and come into relationship with the Spirits of the Land.
* Access more fully your own Wild Self.
* Become practiced at creating ceremonies to honor, heal & release.
* Practice partner journeying and basic healing techniques.
* Work more deeply with psychopomp techniques -working compassionately with those who have died or are dying.
* Learn to clear energy and entities from places.
* Learn about soul loss and reclaiming soul parts you have given away.
What you get:
- Live sessions with Tracey Forest and Jonah Ruh Roberts
- Each two and a half hour session includes teachings, council, journeys, partner work, and reflection.
- Live drumming journeys
- Experiential assignments to do each week to deepen your shamanic understandings
- Access to the recordings each week
- A Facebook Group (if people want it)
Tracey Forest “Key Turner”
Tracey is passionate about helping others step through the doorway into the mystical and the mythical, the sacred and the sublime, the earthy and the erotic, the dark depths and high heights. She is a fearless and compassionate facilitator who has “been to the mountain” and descended into the abyss to lament for the earth, to celebrate the beauty and pain and who knows the rich gifts that lie in the dark to be mined. She stands in the portal, holding a lantern, singing ancient songs, dangling a key, inviting you to step through into the vast landscape of your Soul.
Co-founding Director of Spirit Hollow, Tracey is a shamanic healer and teacher, yoga teacher and singer of soul-stirring songs. A graduate of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies’ Three-Year Program in Advanced Shamanism and Shamanic Healing, she studied directly with Dr. Michael Harner. For almost 30 years, Tracey has been teaching and guiding others, through Seeing with the Heart: An Apprenticeship in Core Shamanism, transformational programs for kids and women, and Wild Women Vision Quests. She is currently in the Soulcraft Apprenticeship and Initiation Program (SAIP) with Bill Plotkin and the Animas Valley Institute learning to be Soul Initiation Guide and cultivating more tools to assist in the Wholing and Healing of this broken, beautiful world.
Jonah is passionate about helping people rewhole their soul, awaken to spirit and get strong and resourced on their soul path. She is devoted to Earth and Spirit and to helping humans come back into right relationship with earth and all the myriad beings and spirits that we share this world with. She feels that we are being asked to mature, to step up, to lead and to become the medicine people that will bring healing and wholing to our species.
Jonah is a guide, herbalist, and soul midwife empowering self-healing, resiliency and soul path alignment through the wisdoms and culture of sacred earth medicine. Jonah is a graduate of Spirit Hollow’s Seeing with the Heartand year one of their Shamanic Teacher Training, a 2.5 year cranionsacral therapy training, a 3 year herbal training, as well as countless Spirit-focused gatherings and immersions. Her offerings include her 13 Moons Yearlong soul journey for women, herbal medicine trainings, women’s gatherings and collaborations with a number of other movers and shakers on events that awaken responsibility, healing and culture creation. Learn more about her!