Living On Purpose
Soul Mentoring and Personal Wilderness Guidance
With Tracey Forest (KeyTurner)
“There is only one life you can call your own and a thousand others you can call by any name you want.” ~David Whyte
Cross the Threshold
and fully step into your most authentic life
- What is nagging at you, gnawing at you? What stirrings won’t leave you alone?
- What is the largest conversation you can have with the world?
- What are the threads of your life that connect you to the Mystery of your Soul?
- What stories have lead you to unravel the bigger, numinous story of your Purpose?
- What are the central images and dreams that have shaped your life since childhood?
- What are your deepest longings and pulls and truest gifts?
- How can you live as the most authentic soul-self you possibly can?
- What are you called to do?
- How can nature and the Sacred Others help you unravel your deepest stories and offer you tangible inspirations to live your Passions into the world?
- How can you use your gifts to Serve in these hard and holy days?
In one-on-one soul mentoring sessions, KeyTurner will assist you in a process of discovery, awe, revelation and mystery so that you emerge into the most alive, authentic, in-tuned, soul-guided, whole human you are capable of becoming.
The magic lies in that place where the world’s hunger and your longing meet.
Tools I Use:
- Deep Listening
- Tracking threads of your ‘bigger’ story
- Working to help you identify obstacles and offer ways to move through them
- Soulful Mirroring to help you deepen and to help draw out connections
- Shamanic Seeing and coaching
- WildMind Wholing techniques
- Suggestions for Embodiment methods
- Fierce (but compassionate) Love to ‘call you out” and “deepen you in” (no use hiding from yourself)
- True Presence and Reverence for you as a Sacred being (my soul will speak diretly to your soul)
- Edge Walking—I’ll take you to the edge but I won’t push you over
I will create a tailor-made set of exercises for you to do between sessions to continue to unfold your truest Self.
- Shadow Work
- Work with Subpersonalities or “Protective Ones”
- Techniques for Wholing using the Nature Based Map of the Human Psyche, the Four Directions
- A myriad of activities on the earth/with Gaia, wandering in nature
- Writing and Creating art
- Drumming and movement
- Working with totem animals
- Deep Imagery and Shamanic journeying
- Self-designed ritual and ceremony
- Accessing you Muse
- Cultivating your spiritual relationship with the Universe
- Practices to cultivate your Wild Self and feeling of Belonging to the World
The way it works
First, you contact me via email to express interest in a session. I will then send you some questions to help draw out your soul story, which you will answer through email. Then it will be time to schedule a session. When you schedule a session, I will send you a Zoom link to our online video meeting. You will simply copy the link and viola! I will be waiting to welcome you to our video chat. Together, we will set intentions, drop into sacred space, and begin. Please have no distractions and have a candle on hand to light, and I will do the same. Sessions typically last 1 hour and 15 minutes, and are scheduled during weekdays and some Sundays. An online scheduling app will be added soon. In the meantime, please contact Tracey.
To really get the benefits of soulcentric mentoring, a personal commitment is necessary. To that end, I offer the following packages:
One stand-alone 75-minute session: $90
One-month soul mentoring packages:
• Three 75-minute sessions with limited email contact between sessions: $275
• Four 75-minute sessions with limited email contact between sessions: $350
• Four 75-90 minute sessions with unlimited email contact between sessions: $400
Tracey Forest (KeyTurner)
is passionate about helping others step through the doorway into the mystical and the mythical, the sacred and the sublime, the earthy and the erotic, the dark depths and high heights. She is a fearless and compassionate facilitator who has “been to the mountain” and descended into the abyss to lament for the earth, to celebrate the beauty and pain and who knows the rich gifts that lie in the dark to be mined. She stands in the portal, holding a lantern, singing ancient songs, dangling a key, inviting you to step through into the vast landscape of your Soul.
A shamanic healer and teacher, yoga teacher and singer with 25 years experience guiding others, Tracey is the Co-founding Executive Director of Spirit Hollow, where she trains people to be shamanic healers, runs transformational camps for kids and teens, guides vision fasts and nature immersions, and sees individuals and couples for healing and wholing, and lives in deep communion with the wild, sacred earth. Tracey is currently in the Wild Mind Training Program with the Animas Valley Institute (animas.org) cultivating more tools to assist in the Wholing and Healing of this broken, beautiful world.