(Ages 7 – 12) June 29 – July 3, 2020
This day camp brings children together to explore who the are and who they are becoming by fostering mind, body and spirit connections in the beautiful forest setting of Spirit Hollow.
Activities are structured to nurture teamwork, self-esteem, spiritual growth and environmental awareness, including.
- daily council circle to build trust
- sharing stories
- exercises and adventure-based games to build confidence and teamwork
- building primitive shelters
- exploring stream and pond life, hikes to the sacred waterfall, plant and tree walks, basic animal tracking
- group drumming and music-making, dream journeys and animal medicine cards
craft and art projects
- a fire ceremony and an ending ceremony honoring each child
Cost is $260 per camper. A myriad of crafting and art materials are provided. We provide nutritious snacks every day, dinner on Thursday night and breakfast and lunch on Friday. Send a packed lunch with your child Monday-Thursday. Yes, in the past Spirit Hollow has provided lunches for an additional cost, but we are simplifying this year! The week will culminate with a Thursday night sleepover; so your camper should bring a sleeping bag or bedding gear.
Registration Forums will be available by March 1, 2020
$100 Non-refundable DEPOSIT REQUIRED to hold your child’s spot
Some partial scholarship money available. Email to request an application/ call Tracey at 802-447-3895 or email at email@example.com if you have questions.